Every e-juice manufacturer claims to be the best, and each individual vaper has his or her favorite brands. Naturally, that can make it difficult to distinguish the mundane brands from the truly exceptional, and make it hard for vapers to know what to expect from any product line. Unfortunately, that causes many vapers to simply stick with what they know, and often leads them to continue to use flavors that are a far cry from what their vaping hearts would actually prefer. It can also result in them missing out on some truly amazing companies and products. That includes Halo, which has a reputation for delivering some truly quality vaping options. In this Halo e-liquid review, we’ll see if the hype is supported by reality.
A Well-Known brand
The products themselves are offered in two sizes, and come in either a 7 ml bottle or a larger 30 ml container. The smaller bottles sell for less than six dollars, while the larger bottles – more than four times the liquid – sell for less than twenty dollars. That places them within the price range of most quality e-juices – a factor that almost certainly contributes to the brand’s popularity around the world. To top it off, they also offer sample packs in all four of their main categories: tobacco, gourmet, menthol, and their catch-all variety group.
Like most sensible vapers, you no doubt have some interest in where your products are manufactured, and the type of quality control measures in place at the point of production. The good news here is that quality really is this company’s primary mission. Their manufacturing is done in the U.S., but the focus on quality and safety doesn’t end there. Each batch of components used in the manufacturing process is thoroughly tested to ensure purity of ingredients. When that purity is confirmed to be at least 99% pure then the ingredients are allowed to be used in Halo e-juice. It is that type of exacting attention to quality that makes these juices so exceptional.
The end result of all that effort is a product line that offers a unique level of taste excellence. That sort of commitment usually costs you at every stage of the ordering process, but not so with Halo. In fact, they not only have reasonable pricing structures in place, but they also send their products without shipping costs. That helps to encourage larger orders, which can help you ensure that you have the supplies you need at all times.
A Look at the Choices
There are roughly two dozen different options, each with its own unique flavor. With new options being added all the time, there is sure to be a taste you’ll love. We’ll start with the tobacco and variety flavors that are so popular with today’s vapers:
Tribeca: This is the company’s best-seller. It offers a tasty tobacco flavoring that is decorated with vanilla and caramel notes Top selling tobacco flavor, tobacco with a hint of caramel and vanilla that add just the right level of sweetness to the blend.
- Torque56: Expect no filters with this tobacco flavoring, as it is perhaps the purest tobacco offering in the product line.
- Black Calico: This is another tobacco option that offers subtle earthen flavoring with a perfectly blended taste of vanilla bean added into the mix.
- Midnight Apple: If you’ve ever wanted to add a touch of that Granny Smith apple taste to your tobacco flavoring (and who hasn’t thought about that at one time or another, right?) then this delightful option is the one for you.
- Tiki Juice: This is tobacco as tobacco was meant to be: spicy and sweet. The tobacco base offers all the naturally spicy sensations you crave, with just the right measure of tropical air to bring it all together.
- Freedom Juice: Everyone loves that undeniable sweet taste, especially when added to some of the milder tobacco flavorings. That’s what you get with Freedom Juice – the freedom to enjoy a sweeter blend of tobacco taste.
- Voodoo: If you like wine-flavored vaping, then sit tight. Voodoo has that winery combination of grapes, plums, and black currant you crave, along with a splash of spiciness in the form of distinct notes of cinnamon.
- Turkish Tobacco: Nothing says “tobacco” like Turkish Tobacco. This is one of those light blends of tobacco flavor, sweetened just enough to give you that exotic taste you need.
- LongHorn: Cigar aficionados will love the deep tobacco flavor they get with this option!
- Captain Jack: This time, the tobacco flavoring gets the drier treatment for a more powerful hit with every inhalation. It’s not for the faint of heart.
- Prime15: This is another more grounded flavoring – dry and earthy, and delectably sweet.
- HX3 This juice is sweet, dry, and right on the cusp between straight tobacco and menthol.
- Southern Classic: Southern Classic is a true classic mix that combines vanilla flavorings with citrus, honey, and cloves.
Of course, the company offers delicious gourmet flavors as well. You can get a wonderfully rich chocolate flavor with Shamrock, accented with mint. Or opt for an espresso and peppermint taste with Twisted Java. Café Mocha gives you the undeniable taste of cappuccino with hazelnut and mocha notes for good measure. Malibu is a menthol-tasting Pina Colada flavor that will have you wishing for the beach, while Kringle’s Curse brings the power of peppermint to all your throat hits. And who wouldn’t love Belgian Coca, with its strong cocoa base and ever-present touch of sweet chocolate?
Finally, there are the menthol options. For many vapers, this can be the best category of all – especially when compared to the limited menthol flavorings offered by Halo’s rivals. These include the highly-rated Menthol ICE option that delivers pure, unadulterated menthol flavor in every icy hit, and the well-regarded Mystic menthol blend that adds a hint of sweetness to its otherwise refreshing taste.
SubZero is on another level entirely, as it triples the menthol power of the other Halo offerings, providing even more of that chilliness that menthol lovers seek. MetholX brings peppermint, eucalyptus, and menthol together to provide the underlying tobacco foundation with a thick layer of icy rejuvenation. Finally, CoolMist seeks that common ground between springtime and the deepest chills of winter, as it provides the ideal level of menthol flavor.
All in all, Halo would seem to be living up to its reputation. With a firm commitment to quality, excellent customer service, and an amazing array of powerful and recognizable taste sensations, this is one brand that definitely deserves our recommendation.