8.6 Final Score
The Halo Reactor Shorty is perfect for those who want to try out a small box mod and don't like the cigalike ecigs. Unlike the Halo Tracer which produces huge vape clouds and flavor, the Reactor Shorty is more subtle and really really small for a box mod. Your going to love this as a transition to box mods.
Recommended store: Buy directly from Halo Cigs.
Use Coupon Code: "Save5now" - For 5% off your purchase!
Halo is a trademark that has unparalleled experience in the vaping industry with their most known products being e-liquid and e-cigs. They have now decided to up their game with a new creation, a sub ohm tank known as the Halo Reactor Shorty.
When the concept was being developed, it had beginner vapers in mind. If you are transitioning from cigarettes, it is crucial that you hit it off with one of the best box mods you can afford.
Features of the Reactor Shorty Mod
The Shorty Reactor Mod comes in six different colors. The Avatar 18650 battery cell that powers the Reactor Shorty provides an adjustable power range between 1W-75W. The battery has a cut-off time of ten seconds to protect you in case it overheats. The 2000 mAh battery measures 71mm by 45mm and has a lifespan of 300 cycles.
To enhance your sub-ohm vaping experience, the Shorty tank has 0.25 ohmNi200 vertical coils that are draped in organic cotton. You can also get a 0.5-ohm coil in a pack of 5. However, what boosts your vaping experience into a whole different level is the temperature control, adjustable power and a bypass mode that enables you to vape even when the mod is charging.
Other Features include;
- 75W TC battery (71mm by 45mm)
- Avatar 18650 battery cell (30A)
- 2ml Reactor Shorty tank (58mm by 22mm)
- Reactor Tank resistance- 0.5ohm
- 2 Ni200 coil heads (0.25 ohm)
- Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- Glass mouthpiece (wide bore)
- Wall charger
- USB adapter
- User manual
- The Halo Shorty comes in a variety of six colors giving you a wide range to choose.
- The 2000 mAh battery is powerful with a lifespan of 300 cycles making it pretty durable
- At $65 the Shorty Reactor mod is a fair price making the ratio of quality to price unmatched.
- Has a manual battery
- Easy to use top fill; you need that since you will be refilling it regularly.
- Ideal for both DL and MTL vapers- you can get a decent MTL draw with the airflow closed at around 35W.
- The coil heads are compatible with the Aspire Atlantis V2
- It has impressive vapor production
- You can customize your experience with a broad range of features
- Halo never compromises on the flavor, and this mod produces!
- Good airflow settings
- The temperature control setting is flexible as it accommodates Ni200, stainless steel, and titanium coils. This maximizes the flavor and prevents dry hits.
- 2ml is a small capacity for a Reactor mod tank
- The drip tips attach fairly loosely
- Only 60 Days Warranty from Date of Purchase
You probably know that sub ohm tanks are not exactly an MTL (mouth to lung) vapers best friend. However, if you are a fan of MTL vaping, you should try the Reactor Shorty; it doesn’t disappoint. The 0.25-ohm coils are very suitable if you want to take it a notch higher and blow up massive clouds.
Our Halo Reactor Shorty Summary
With so much competition out there, it is still safe to say that Halo has done right by the Halo Reactor Shorty mod, which is no real surprise since it’s made by one of the top e-cig brands around right now. It is now understandable why they so proudly sign off on it and for that matter why hundreds of vapers did too! The battery has the capability to go from 1 – 75 Watts and has integrated temperature control. The tanks have dual vertical Ni200 sub-ohm coils capable of producing colossal clouds and great flavor. It’s basically a package that works well, very well, you need to try it!
Other Halo Cig Products You Might Like
Halo Reactor Starter Kit – The original Reactor Mod was designed to suit all types of vapers. Versatile and great quality this box mod has proved the test of time and is one of the best on the market.
Halo Reactor Mega Mod
– If your after a little more vapor and a longer lasting device, then there is only really one you should look at; The Halo Reactor Mega mod. It’s currently classed as one of the best box mods on the market and I’m sure it will stay in the top list for a long time considering the features.
Halo G6 Starter Kit
– If your a smoker and new to electronic cigarettes, then the Halo G6 is perfect. It looks and feels like the real thing and most importantly it feels like the real thing when vaped.
Halo Tracer 2
– Classed as one of the best vape pens on the market with huge flavor and vapor. It doesn’t disapoint on quality or ability, one to definitely check out.
Halo E Liquids
– Halo also produce their own e-liquids that are considered to be some of the best on the market. Often they include a free bottle with their kits, this is a great way to introduce their flavors to the market, and keep their customers!
Halo Triton 2
– The Triton 2 is an upgrade from their popular Triton design. Uniquely crafted for the smokers out there looking for an alternative. Utilises both mouth to lung inhales (for the smoker) and direct lung inhales (for the vaper) this kit is ideal to get you started.