You may have heard that online vaping stores account for a large portion of the electronic cigarette industry’s business each year – somewhere around a third of all vaping activity by some accounts. What you may not have heard is that the number of vape shops around the United States has exploded in recent years. By some estimates, there are more than 10,500 self-identified vape shops in the brick and mortar marketplace right now. That’s almost three times as many vape shops as bowling alleys! And that’s not even counting the big box stores and other outlets that just sell cig lookalikes.
All of that can cause some new vapers to wonder how they’re ever supposed to identify the best place to try and buy new vaping products. To be sure, there are a lot of online stores that offer vaping devices and e-juices too, but that can seem a bit impersonal even in this age of digital commerce acceptance. Besides, how is one to even figure out what flavor of e-juice he prefers if there’s no actual physical way to try them out before you buy? Moreover, what if you want to feel like a more active member of the vaping community and really adopt the vaping lifestyle? That’s where these vape shops come in, and why some people might wonder about which stores might make the list of the top five vape shops in the USA.
What is a Vape Shop Anyway?
That means that a smoker who wants to quit his tobacco habit can easily find the advice he needs when he walks into one of these shops. The owners and employees are typically more than happy to walk any newcomer to vaping through the various options available to him to ensure that everyone gets started on the right foot. These shops also typically offer some way to taste different sample flavors too, so that you can get a head start on identifying the e-juice options that will work best for your vaping needs. In many instances, you’ll find shops that mix their own e-juices as well – something that can provide an incredible opportunity for vapers to experience flavors they might never have dreamed possible.
The Top Five
First of all, it’s important to recognize that any list of the top vape shops in the United States is entirely subjective. With that said, here are five of the best we’ve encountered in our travels:
- Evapeology Mesa. This shop is located in Mesa, Arizona, and refers to itself as a vape lounge. The shop provides refreshing beverages for its customers and guests, and a full range of state of the art vaping hardware backed by expert advice from its knowledgeable and helpful staff. There’s also a juice-tasting bar where you can spend some time relaxing and trying out different flavor sensations to find you next all-day vaping preference.
- Vape 911. Located in Marietta, GA, this vape shop offers everything you would expect from a leading vape supplier. Here, you can find authentic mods and other vaping equipment, parts for repairs, and a wide range of accessories to help you live the vaping lifestyle. The site also offers more than 150 unique e-juice flavors and a free tasting station where you can locate the one that’s right for you. Take your time, settle in, and enjoy the warm ambiance and assistance from the friendly staff.
- VaporFi in Miami. This shop offers a wide range of house blends (we love house blends, for what it’s worth), all made in a certified laboratory, as well as a full range of premium e-liquid options and vaping products. The staff is engaging, the atmosphere is inviting, and you’ll never want to leave.
- Direct Vapors. Really based online, but their home is in Miami – the vapor shop with that something extra that every vaper secretly craves: full service and commitment. The shop has a huge selection of product offerings, and some of the best e-liquid choices you’ll find anywhere in the world.
- The Vapor Shop. You just knew there had to be a Texas shop on the list, right? Well, vape shops in Texas might not be bigger than they are everywhere else in the country, but they are sure big on value and ambiance. At the Vapor Shop in Weatherford, you can not only find the equipment you need to get started with your vaping lifestyle, but can also find more advanced mods and parts, and even get repair work done on your existing equipment. Beyond that, you also have access to their wide range of e-juice flavors – including premium blends and the shop’s own custom offerings.
Naturally, your list might be a little different. It might be a lot different. After all, each of us has his or her own preferences when it comes to customer service, location, and product offerings. Moreover, with more than ten thousand shops across the country, chances are that no two people in the nation will agree on any list of five of the best shops. Even so, for our money, you simply can’t go wrong with any of these shops – and the people who keep them running certainly deserve as much support as you can give them. The same holds true for all local vape shops of course, so be sure to check to see what shops are open in your area!